Saturday, September 1, 2012

UFO project


A few years ago I started this quilted wall hanging. It has been done completely by hand...Life got busy and it has sat on a vintage sewing machine displayed in the  quilt hoop that has been handed down from my husbands step-grandmother to his mother to me. The air is getting crisp and pumpkin displays are showing up all around. What better time to finish than during the fall season where it will fit in so perfectly.  So as the nights get cooler and the new season of television viewing starts up I plan to sit by the television and finish hand quilting the remaining few squares and place a binding on this project...It will do double duty by keeping me warm at the same time...Do you have a UFO that is calling your name? I would like to hear about it.Whether it is a quilt, scrapbook, painting or other project. It is always nice to I am not alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment